Review – BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Your infants are truly going to enjoy the outstanding features of this baby stroller. Designed with convenience, as well as functionality, as primary concerns, this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is the stroller you have been dreaming of.
- The Revolution SE Duallie is forty inches high, 58.5 in in length, and also 30.5 inches wide.
- The highest level of occupant size is 44 inches. This side-by-side dual baby carriage weighs about thirty-four lbs. It has a maximal load capability of one hundred lbs, or, alternatively, fifty lbs per chair.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Streamlined – Remember, just because the BOB is side-by-side does not necessarily mean that it will be cumbersome. It folds easily into a compact design for simple transportation. That is really useful for households who want to walk around the block without getting too tired. The reason it is lightweight is because it is produced mainly from chrome as well as a light weight aluminum alloy.
The big awnings, at the same time, safeguard the infants from any rough weather. Don’t worry though, you’ll always be able to keep your eye on them via the big windows on the side. On top of that, the carriage has cushioned, recliner seating that you could move down for resting infants.
- Comfort – Comfort is very important for your infant when you go out with your baby stroller. Therefore, if you plan to buy a baby stroller, the comfort level is one of the first things you should consider. Remember, the BOB Revolution SE Duallie has a special suspension that is connected with a two-position shock absorber. That advanced suspension will permit your baby to have a better journey, and save you the headache of a crying baby!
- Easy to use – This baby carriage is available in a three-wheeled style with a couple of big tires at the back to easily make it through any terrain. This really is where the BOB’s superior construction and maneuverability comes into the fore. Every time you take it out for ride, the chances are high that you’re going to have a good time. The front tire can swivel and also locks. Remember, anytime you need some additional stability you can utilize the parking braking system for total control.
On the other hand, this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller has a few drawbacks. For starters, this baby carriage may be seen as too costly given that your children will ultimately outgrow it
It doesn’t come with any cup holders. However, you can buy these individually, though that will be an extra expense.
It may be too weighty for some moms and dads, particularly whenever they’re heading out with a fully loaded stroller single-handedly. However, it is lighter in weight when compared with some other dual baby strollers.
As a final point, this stroller really is great for infants who are near in age to one another.
With the BOB’s superior safety, advanced suspension, and comfortable seating, truly you wont find a better stroller on the market. Keep your children safe, and also take them on more enjoyable journeys, using the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller.